Re: How to get buildd logs automatically?

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:21 AM, Iustin Pop <iusty@k1024.org> wrote:

> So I stumbled upon a maybe-failed buildd log after a new upload, and I was
> wondering if I could get automatically the logs by email.

The best you can do is run getbuildlog from devscripts or visit here:

https://buildd.debian.org/~luk/status/package.php?p=<package>

> However, I didn't manage to find out if this is possible or how; a debian-devel
> post back in 2003 said such emails are sent out automatically to maintainers,
> but I never received any.

Good buildd maintainers will file RC bugs on your packages if they fail.

Also, lucas' (currently disabled) DDPO-by-mail thing would notify you
when packages where out of sync in testing.

http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/DdpoByMail

Do you have a reference for that post? I imagine things have changed
since 2003 though.

--
bye,
pabs