Re: RFS: docutils-writer-manpage 0.1~svn.r5690-1

Ben Finney <ben+debian@benfinney.id.au> writes:

> The package is Lintian clean.

… though it does have ‘extended-description-is-probably-too-short’.
Please let me know if that's a problem, otherwise I'll simply override
it in a future release.

> - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/docutils-writer-manpage/docutils-writer-manpage_0.1~svn.r5690-1.dsc

As above.

--
 \     “The illiterate of the future will not be the person who cannot |
  `\      read. It will be the person who does not know how to learn.” |