Re: RFS: slv2

> Od: Jonathan Wiltshire <debian@jwiltshire.org.uk>

> On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 11:14:08AM +0200, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "slv2".
> > The package appears to be lintian clean.
>
> Your .install files should not say 'debian/tmp/' on the beginning of
> paths and shouldn't contain commented cruft.
>
> You have two headers in your man pages, and they shouldn't say 'EMACS:'
> at the top (did you use man -l to preview them?) They should have an
> Authors section too if you're going to put author information in, and
> a Synopsis section to explain briefly their sytax.
>
> Your postinst does nothing.
>
> And the whole thing FTBFS in a clean chroot because it depends on
> lv2core, which isn't in the archive. But the same lintian problems will
> show up as for lv2core.

Hello,

also here I tried repair all troubles.
File postinst with dh_debinstall should solve ldconfig problem complained by lintian.

http://www.mail-archive.com/debian-mentors@lists.debian.org/msg04543.html

I used this how-to to build package with dependency package not in sid.

http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks

This package has also this output for lintian -i:
W: slv2 source: newer-standards-version 3.8.1 (current is 3.7.3)
N:
N:   The source package refers to a `Standards-Version' which is newer than
N:   the highest one lintian is programmed to check. If the source package
N:   is correct, then please upgrade lintian to the newest version. (If
N:   there is no newer lintian version, then please bug
N:   lintian-maint@debian.org to make one.)
N:

regards

mira