RFS: wwwstat (adopted & updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0-5 of my
package "wwwstat".  It's an adoption attempt, ITA: #519383.

It builds a single binary package:
wwwstat    - httpd logfile analysis package

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 519383

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wwwstat/wwwstat_2.0-5.dsc

Just for reference, here's my adoption changelog entry:

wwwstat (2.0-5) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer.  Closes: #519383
  * Use quilt for patch management.
  * Add a watchfile.
  * Move debhelper from B-D-I to B-D - used in the "clean" target.
  * Move the manual pages to separate files under debian/ instead of
    creating them from a patch.
  * Correct the copyright statements on the manual pages.
  * Use wwwstat.manpages and do not pass -A to dh_installman.
  * Fix a couple of hyphens in the oldlog2new.8 manual page.
  * Add the Homepage, Vcs-Svn, and Vcs-Browser fields.
  * Bump the debhelper compatibility version to 7:
    - add misc:Depends to the binary package
    - minimize the rules file using debhelper's override targets
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1:
    - add the README.source file mentioning the use of quilt
  * Update the copyright file:
    - convert it to the machine-parseable format
    - add my copyright notice on the Debian packaging
    - elaborate on the need to quote the package's LICENSE file verbatim;
      wwwstat is licensed under the old Artistic license, not the one
      included in common-licenses, so it must be spelled out in full
    - remove the note about common-licenses
  * Do not install the README file - it contains no useful info by itself.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Mon, 06 Apr 2009 01:17:11 +0300

G'luck,
Peter

--