Re: upload to git.debian.org

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 10:37:40AM +0200, David Paleino wrote:
On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 10:19:19 +0200, Grammostola Rosea wrote:

The Debian Multimedia Team likes to have packages on git.debian.org,
http://git.debian.org/git/pkg-multimedia/ .

Here's how to have a git repository [0] created by the Alioth admins:

http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/Git

Yes, but the only situation where they have to get involved is a
directory for a repository for a new project; if you intend to put it
in pkg-multimedia, you need to:

 1) be a member of the pkg-multimedia project

 2) ssh git.debian.org
    cd /git/pkg-multimedia/
    mkdir NEWDIR.git
    cd NEWDIR.git
    git init --bare --shared=all
    sensible-editor description

(replace NEWDIR by something descriptive, such as the name of the
 package)

Or you can use a personal git in the beginning of a package, before it
goes under the umbrella of a project. To do that:

    ssh git.debian.org
    mkdir public_git
    cd public_git
    mkdir NEWDIR.git
    cd NEWDIR.git
    git init --bare --shared=all
    sensible-editor description

Ah, I think this is what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

\r