RFS: grcm (ITA)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "grcm".
The packaged is orphaned, and I filed an ITA around two weeks ago.
It's a small program to make it quicker to initiate connection to
remote machines; new connection types can be easely reated by the
user. It's useful for the newbie, but it also comes handy when you
have to connect to the same computer often, with the same program.

* Package name    : grcm
  Version         : 0.1.6-1
  Upstream Author : Stephen M. Przepiora <steve@przepiora.org>
* URL             : http://grcm.sourceforge.net
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : interpreters

It builds these binary packages:
grcm       - GNOME application to initiate connections to remote machines

The package has the following lintian --pedantic problems:
.svn subdirectories are included in the source tree, and there's no
upstream changelog.
I will talk to upstream about these problems for the next release.
It builds fine with pbuilder.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/grcm/grcm_0.1.6-1.dsc

Kind regards