ITH: xournal

Hi All:

I am intending to hijack xournal. The current version has been NMUed for almost 1 year and the maintainer's (Mathieu Bouchard) email bounces. There is some urgency to this because the newest version of GTK in sid breaks the ability of xournal to read PDF files for annotation. This can be fixed with a known patch.

I will be preparing an updated package for upload by the weekend unless I hear from the current maintainer before then.

Cheers,

Carlo

--
Carlo U. Segre -- Professor of Physics