RFC: dma -- the DragonFly Mail Agent

Dear mentors,

This is not even an RFS :)

Now, seriously - I've prepared a package for dma, the DragonFly Mail
Agent, as ITP'd in my #511410, I've uploaded it to mentors.d.n, and
I've sent out a request for debconf translations.  The call for
translations should hit the -i18n list in a couple of minutes, and
there's a ten-day timeout on it.

Still, if any of you could find the time to take a look at the dma
package itself and tell me if I've done anything horribly wrong,
I'd be very grateful :)

* Package name    : dma
  Version         : 0.0.2009.01.10
  Upstream Author : Matthias Schmidt <matthias@dragonflybsd.org>,
		    Simon Schubert <corecode@dragonflybsd.org>
* URL             : http://www.dragonflybsd.org/
* License         : BSD
  Programming Lang: C
  Description     : the DragonFly Mail Agent, a lightweight MTA

It builds these binary packages:
dma        - the DragonFly Mail Agent, a lightweight MTA

The package has been tested with lintian and pbuilder.

The upload would fix these bugs: 511410

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dma/dma_0.0.2009.02.11-1.dsc

Note: the dma sources themselves are NOT available for direct
download from http://www.dragonflybsd.org/.  I've made the tarball
from a git checkout as of, well, 2009/01/10 :)  The only change
since then has been a raised C compiler warnings level.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for y'all's great job in mentoring! :)

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org