Re: RFS: libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk

Hi Paul,

Thanks for having a look at the packages :)

> > Why are you hijacking this ITP without notifying the bug?
> Sorry, I missed that #498369 is an RFP.

It was an RFP, so I created a new ITP and then the RFP has been
changed to ITP + owner me by somebody else.

> Why does your changelog close #498369 twice?

I intended to close RFP & ITP, but it seems copy&paste went wrong for
me.

> You should not close #498369 in libchamplain-gtk

Ok I will retitle #521626 to ITP: libchamplain-gtk, and change the
changelogs according to this.

-- Sebastian