RFS: libchamplain and libchamplain-gtk

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "libchamplain"
and "libchamplain-gtk"

* Package names   : libchamplain, libchamplain-gtk
  Version         : 0.2.9
  Upstream Author : Pierre-Luc Beaudoin
* URL             : http://projects.gnome.org/libchamplain
* License         : LGPL 2.1
  Section         : libs

libchamplain builds these binary packages:
libchamplain-0.2-1 - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
libchamplain-0.2-dev - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
libchamplain-common - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps
libchamplain-doc - C library providing ClutterActor to display maps

libchamplain-gtk builds these binary packages:
libchamplain-gtk-0.2-0 - gtk widget for displaying maps
libchamplain-gtk-0.2-dev - gtk widget for displaying maps
libchamplain-gtk-doc - gtk widget for displaying maps

The packages appear to be lintian clean.

The packages can be found on mentors.debian.net:

libchamplain:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libchamplain-gtk/libchamplain_0.2.9-4.dsc

libchamplain-gtk:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libchamplain-gtk/libchamplain-gtk_0.2.9-2.dsc

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me. This
fixes #498369 and will allow eog-plugins to be packaged.

Kind regards
 Sebastian Reichel

PS: Please CC me, because I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.