RFS: prips (adopted and updated)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.5-1
of my package "prips".  I've adopted the Debian package,
and since upstream seems to be, well, moribund, I've also
taken the liberty of adopting the upstream piece of software
and releasing a new version.

It builds these binary packages:
prips      - Print IP address on a given range

The package is lintian- and pbuilder-clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 497429, 519379

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/prips/prips_0.9.5-1.dsc

Just for reference, here is the changelog of my 0.9.5-1 entry:

prips (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New maintainer.  Closes: #519379
  * Fix the date format of the 0.9.4-3 changelog entry.  Closes: #497429
  * Move the debhelper compatibility version to debian/compat.
  * Add a watch file.
  * Add the Homepage, Vcs-Svn, and Vcs-Browser control fields.
  * Convert the copyright file to the machine-parseable format and
    add some copyright notices for the Debian packaging.
  * Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 7:
    - add ${misc:Depends} to the binary package
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1:
    - the new version honors our CFLAGS, thus honoring DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS
  * Use dh_install to install the prips binary.
  * Minimize the rules file using debhelper 7's dh(1) utility.
  * New upstream version - actually, I adopted the package:
    - remove all the Debian patches - some of them were integrated upstream,
      and the cidr_lp64 one was overtaken by the uint32_t change
    - remove the manpage - integrated upstream, rewritten as mdoc(7)
      and fleshed out a bit
    - remove README.Debian - the upstream has a manpage now :)
  * Use build hardening by default, disabled by the "nohardening" option.
  * Use the -Werror compiler flag if the "werror" option is present.

 -- Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>  Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:36:58 +0200

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
Do you think anybody has ever had *precisely this thought* before?