Re: RFS: mpview

Hi

Dne Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:21:29 +0100
Adam Ziaja <adam@ziaja.name> napsal(a):

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mpview".
>
>   Package name    : mpview
>   Version         : 0.4.1-1
>   Upstream Author : Martin Petricek <martin@petricek.net>
>   URL             : http://mpview.sourceforge.net
>   License         : GPL
>   Section         : graphics
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> mpview     - MP View is cross-platform image viewer with possibility
> of image manipulation

Do you have any signs that upstream is still alive? It looks like a bit
dead project from quick look.

It does not:

I: mpview source: debian-watch-file-is-missing
W: mpview source: dh-clean-k-is-deprecated
W: mpview source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.7.3 (current is 3.8.1)

There is at least one file (./src/cimg/CImg.h) which does not seem to
be GPL.

Build-Depends are insane, please list only things you actually need and
do not list build essentials.

Also debian/rules should be much cleaner, to me it looks like using one
of minimal dh examples should be enough, see dh(1).