Test-Buildd or Debian Machine?

Hi,

I'd like to sponsor a package that have problems in building on some
architectures. After fixing I need to build this package (at least)
on problematic architectures.

Is there any buildd network for test builds available?
If not, I think I have to use some Debian Machines. Is there any
documentation about using this machines apart from
http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup?

How can I get an account on some of the machines (e. g.
paer.debian.org)?
(I'm a DD.)

Kindl regards,

Erik

--
 Bitte keine HTML-E-Mails! No HTML mails, please! Limit: 100 kB *