Re: Building localy

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
>> > That is absolutely what I was looking for ...
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/PbuilderTricks
>
> Sorry , but one think I don't understand:
>
> HOOKDIR="/path/to/hook/dir"

This has to be set in your pbuilderrc. I have a ~/.pbuilderrc in my
home, which is called if I run pbuilder using sudo. If you don't have
one, use /etc/pbuilderrc.

My HOOKDIR is set to ~/.pbuilder/hooks/ though any other directory is also fine.

> # put a file like D05deps to your $HOOKDIR, make it executable and put this in there:
>
> (cd /path/to/the/dir/deps; apt-ftparchive packages . > Packages)
> apt-get update
>
> Can you explain please?

Create a file called D05deps in your HOOKDIR (for me, in
~/.pbuilder/hooks). The file should contain:

#!/bin/sh
(cd /path/to/the/dir/deps; apt-ftparchive packages . > Packages)
apt-get update

Then, chmod +x ~/.pbuilder/hooks/D05deps and run pbuilder. It should
now take the packages in /path/to/the/dir/deps in your build.

Kumar
--
Kumar