RFS: quickplay

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "quickplay".

* Package name    : quickplay
  Version         : 1.2-1
  Upstream Author : Kevin Purdy <purdyk@onid.orst.edu>
* URL             : http://vollmer.kicks-ass.net
* License         : GPLv2
  Section         : sound

It builds these binary packages:

Quickplay - Is a light weight mp3 player and front end for your Ampache
server. Quickplay, like amarok2 and python-coherence utilizes Ampache's
XML API to send and receive metadata and stream information from your
Ampache server.  Quickplay is written in Python and is very small, which
makes it great for minimalistic setups where a heavier, bloated player
won't due.

Please comment on the packaging, even if you do not plan to sponsor
Quickplay.

The upload would fix these bugs: 499485

main contrib non-free
- dget