Jconv

Dear mentors,

I would like to make package which should install also two dirs which are not installed if program is installed from source, but they are part of source and are needed for running program.

- First dir "config-files" contain config files (something like presets) and few very small *.wav files (250KB).
This dir should be accessible easily for user to edit config files.

- Second dir "reverbs" contain  just *.wav files in subdirs (6.3MB).
config files from first dir assuming that this dir has path /audio/reverbs.

Please can you advise me where create "config-files" dir to match debian policy.
Is creating dir /audio/reverbs alowed in debian? If not where place dir like this.

Thank you for help

mira