RFS: parcellite (updated package)

Dearest mentors,

Hope you all aren't to busy with the flood gates now open.

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.9.1-1
of my package "parcellite".

It builds these binary packages:
parcellite - lightweight GTK+ clipboard manager

The package appears to be lintian clean and successfully builds in a
Sid pbuilder.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/parcellite/parcellite_0.9.1-1.dsc

For those interested, here is the changelog:

parcellite (0.9.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
   - New:
    + Several new translations.
    + Print primary contents command line option.
    + Clipboard and primary synchronization (by Wolfgang Schnerring).
   - Changes:
    + Updated translations.
    + Eliminated redundant disk activity.
    + Control-click patch for actions menu.
    + Selected items are bumped to the top of the history.
    + Improved (once again) new clipboard/primary contents handling.
    + Piping clipboard contents no longer truncates new line character.
    + New Edit Clipboard dialog. Old dialog had strange behavior under
      different window managers.
  * debian/control
   - Fix short description.
   - Add Vcs-Bzr field.
   - Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.1
  * debian/rules:
   - Install conf files to /etc not /usr/etc
  * Added debian/README.source exlaining quilt
  * debian/patches/*
   - Refresh for new release.

 -- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio <a.starr.b@gmail.com>  Thu, 05 Feb 2009
21:46:08 -0500