RFS: confget -- read variables from INI-style configuration files

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "confget".

* Package name    : confget
  Version         : 1.01-1
  Upstream Author : Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> (myself)
* URL             : http://devel.ringlet.net/textproc/confget/
* License         : Two-clause BSD
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
confget    - read variables from INI-style configuration files

The package has been lintian- and pbuilder-tested.

The upload would fix these bugs: 502543 (ITP)

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/confget/confget_1.01-1.dsc

Here is the long description of the package:

 The confget utility examines a INI-style configuration file and retrieves
 the value of the specified variables from the specified section.
 Its intended use is to let shell scripts use the same INI-style
 configuration files as other programs, to avoid duplication of data.

 The confget utility may retrieve the values of one or more variables,
 list all the variables in a specified section, list only those whose names
 or values match a specified pattern (shell glob or regular expression), or
 check if a variable is present in the file at all.  It has a "shell-quoting"
 output mode that quotes the variable values in a way suitable for passing
 them directly to a Bourne-style shell.

G'luck,
Peter

--
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@space.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
This would easier understand fewer had omitted.