Re: RFS: procmeter3 (updated package)

* Marco Rodrigues <gothicx@sapo.pt> [090314 12:23]:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.5b-1
> of my package "procmeter3".

Nothing here that it is only an QA update and you do not want
to adopt it and make it "your" package would have been nice.
Even nicer would have been the debian/changelog, as that would also
made have that clear.

the debian/copyright file is not up to date. Also stating the
full license statement from the source file would be nice (so that
it is clear that it is GPLv2 or higher, which is not clear from the
part copied from the README file (or rather the old README file))

I've not yet looked at much else. (especially as libgtk is currently
not installable).

Hochachtungsvoll,
	Bernhard R. Link