Re: RFS: redmine

Jeremy,

I created a Redmine project in the pkg-ruby-extras SVN repository when I started packaging it about 6 months ago.  You can use that one if you want.

Later...
  Richard

Ryan Niebur wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 03:14:01PM +0100, Jérémy Lal wrote:

Indeed, i'm going to upload 0.9.0-2 with quite a lot of corrections based on your remarks
and those of Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester.
Regards,
Jérémy Lal

you shouldn't increment the debian revision (leave it as -1).

also, instead of uploading a new version to mentors.debian.net, could
you please put it into the pkg-ruby-extras svn repository, and
maintain it as part of that team[1]?

a) co maintaintenance is good
b) it'll help you find a sponsor
c) it makes it easier for people to see changes...it's in an svn repo, so you don't need to reupload.
d) Richard's version of the package is already there

1: if you ask them, they will probably give you access to the svn repo...just send them an email.

--
Richard Hurt