Re: RFS: nedit (updated package)

Hi

It has been a month since my last mail. Although the files at mentors
seem to attract reasonable traffic, I have not heard back from anybody.
Would somebody be interested in commenting on my work (target
experimental) on packaging a release candidate of nedit (lesstif2 based
text editor) which I intend to adopt.

The package can still be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nedit/nedit_5.6~cvs20081118-3.dsc

If somebody is willing to sponsor it, but wants the version number plain
xxx-1 please let me know.

Paul