RFS: libmx4j-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.0.2-5
of package "libmx4j-java" :

  * Apply patch mx4j-remove-invalids-providers.patch to remove invalid
    service provider from META-INF/services/. Closes: #504664.
  * debian/control:
    - Move all java libraries to Build-Depends-Indep
      They are arch:all and not needed during clean target.
    - Add Depends on openjdk-6-jdk to enable IIOP build
    - Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.0.
    - Bump to debhelper >= 7
    - Add ${misc:Depends} on libmx4j-java package.
    - Add myself as uploader.
  * debian/compat: Bump debhelper compat level to 7
  * debian/rules: Use openjdk-6-jdk as builder via JAVA_HOME
  * debian/README.Debian
    - Remove section about missing IIOP as we now build this part of MX4J
  * debian/patches/mx4j-no-iiop.patch: Remove to re-enable IIOP build

There are one lintian warning left:
- command-with-path-in-maintainer-script waiting for #511491.

The upload would fix these bugs: 504664

The package can be found :
- on mentors.debian.net
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libmx4j-java/libmx4j-
java_3.0.2-5.dsc
- on Alioth pkg-java SVN
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libmx4j-java

Cheers,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan / www.drazzib.com