Re: RFS: CLAM, C++ library for audio and music

On Sunday 08 March 2009 03:43:00 David García Garzón wrote:
--cut--

Hi,

> Well, no problem. We are also volunteers so i understand. I hope we can
> find an sponsor soon or someone that could take it a closer look to find
> more issues.

You may also want to check your sourses with cppcheck as found in sid. Surely
there might be false positives [1], but there are also very nice catches you
might want to consider. This of course doesn't mean that the package is
buggy, it just helps avoiding situations like fighting bugs in the last
minute before release in a relatively large and complicated package.

[1] especially for the libraries providing functions which dynamically
allocated memory is meant to be released in the application code, which is of
course missing when you only check the library code.