scons /rules

Hi,

I want to build my first package. I have to edit the rules file, but how? What are in general the things you have to do when building a scons package?

And there is also not an makefile, but an SConstruct file, right?

\r

#!/usr/bin/make -f
# -*- makefile -*-
# Sample debian/rules that uses debhelper.
# This file was originally written by Joey Hess and Craig Small.
# As a special exception, when this file is copied by dh-make into a
# dh-make output file, you may use that output file without restriction.
# This special exception was added by Craig Small in version 0.37 of dh-make.

# Uncomment this to turn on verbose mode.
#export DH_VERBOSE=1

configure: configure-stamp
configure-stamp:
  dh_testdir
  # Add here commands to configure the package.

  touch configure-stamp

build: build-stamp

build-stamp: configure-stamp    dh_testdir

  # Add here commands to compile the package.
  $(MAKE)
  #docbook-to-man debian/klick.sgml > klick.1

  touch $@

clean:
  dh_testdir
  dh_testroot
  rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp

  # Add here commands to clean up after the build process.
  $(MAKE) clean

  dh_clean

install: build
  dh_testdir
  dh_testroot
  dh_prep    dh_installdirs

  # Add here commands to install the package into debian/klick.
  $(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/klick install

# Build architecture-independent files here.
binary-indep: install
# We have nothing to do by default.

# Build architecture-dependent files here.
binary-arch: install
  dh_testdir
  dh_testroot
  dh_installchangelogs
  dh_installdocs
  dh_installexamples
#    dh_install
#    dh_installmenu
#    dh_installdebconf
#    dh_installlogrotate
#    dh_installemacsen
#    dh_installpam
#    dh_installmime
#    dh_python
#    dh_installinit
#    dh_installcron
#    dh_installinfo
  dh_installman
  dh_link
  dh_strip
  dh_compress
  dh_fixperms
#    dh_perl
#    dh_makeshlibs
  dh_installdeb
  dh_shlibdeps
  dh_gencontrol
  dh_md5sums
  dh_builddeb

binary: binary-indep binary-arch
.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary-arch binary install configure