Re: 3.0 Quilt packages

Adeodato Simó <dato@net.com.org.es> wrote:

> * Andreas Hoenen [Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:21:18 +0100]:
>
> > This link might be of interest to you: http://bugs.debian.org/457345
> > Looks like it will need some more time :-(
>
> Take a look again by reloading it in your browser.
<snip/>

You're right, Raphael's last message (#60) is good news.  Let's wait
whether the patch gets accepted and activated.

BTW, the time delays are interesting.  When I wrote my last mail
yesterday evening (CET), #60 was not visible in BTS.  Also the BTS mail
to me (I'm subscribed to the report) did not arrive here yesterday
evening.  Thus the Date: line in (#60) is somewhat misleading.

Regards, Andreas
--
Andreas Hoenen <andreas@hoenen-terstappen.de>
GPG: 1024D/B888D2CE