Re: RFS: lynis (updated package)

Hi Paul,

First of all Thanks for your revision.
I have fixed the points you tell me.

I have uploaded the package once again to:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lynis

El mié, 04-03-2009 a las 01:43 +0900, Paul Wise escribió:
> On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Francisco M. García Claramonte
> <fgclaramonte@yahoo.es> wrote:
>
> > - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lynis/lynis_1.2.3-1..dsc
>
> Upstream changed their copyright info (+2009), debian/copyright needs
> to change too.

Yes, I agree. I didn't realize to update it.

> There is one pedantic lintian complaint:
>
> P: lynis: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license
> usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

Well, It is a minor problem but, anyway I have changed it to avoid the
lintian message.

> You might want to review your debtags (still contains
> special::not-yet-tagged):
>
> http://debtags.alioth.debian.org/edit.html?pkg=lynis

Yes, I'll goin to review it, and I'll update the tags.
Thank you for your comments.

Regards,
Francisco,