RFS: lynis (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2.3-1
of my package "lynis".

It builds these binary packages:
lynis      - security auditing tool for Unix based systems

Lynis is an auditing tool for Unix. It scans the system
 configuration and creates an overview of system information
 and security issues usable by professional auditors.
 It can assist in automated audits.
 .
 Lynis can be used in addition to other software, like security
 scanners, system benchmarking and fine-tuning tools.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lynis/lynis_1.2.3-1.dsc

Regards
Francisco.

--