RFS: burn

Howdy mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for my adopted package, ‘burn’.

    Package name    : burn
    Version         : 0.4.3.ds1-1
    Upstream Author : Gaetano Paolone <bigpaul@hacknight.org>
    URL             : http://www.bigpaul.org/burn/
    License         : GPL-2
    Section         : otherosfs

It builds these binary packages:

    Package: burn
     Quick command-line tool to create Audio-CDs from .mp3, .ogg and .wav
     files, to backup data, to create CDs from ISOs, to copy CDs on-the-fly.
     .
     Burn is a program/script written in Python that aims to quickly and
     simply make audio CDs and backup of your data. It performs any of its
     feature invoking it only once and with one and only one command line.
     No previous ISO creation command is needed.
     .
     Other than creating audio CDs from .ogg, .mp3, .wav (even together),
     copy CDs, create Data-CD (storage, backups, etc.) and create a CD from an
     existing ISO image, "burn" does a lot of other things. Among them: compute
     if there is necessary free space for temporary files (images and audio
     files), warn if size is bigger than CD capacity, manage multisession CDs.
     .
     Basically burn features:
       · Data-CD (files and dirs storage)
       · Audio-CD (from mp3, ogg vorbis, wav)
       · ISO-CD (burns an ISO)
       · Copy-CD (copy CDs)

The upload would fix these bugs: #451712, #517793

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/burn/burn_0.4.3.ds1-1.dsc

 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\    Brain, but if we give peas a chance, won't the lima beans feel |
_o__)                                left out?” —_Pinky and The Brain_ |
Ben Finney