RFS: mandos (updated package)

Dear mentors and others,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.7-1
of my package "mandos".

(Anyone receiving an unwanted CC of this mail should tell me and I
shall refrain from sending further RFS mails to them.)

It builds these binary packages:
mandos     - a server giving encrypted passwords to Mandos clients
mandos-client - do unattended reboots with an encrypted root file system

The upload would fix one bug from the last release (1.0.6-1), but it
was not reported to Debian, so it does not have a BTS number.  (The
bug affected the mandos-client package and made it unusable if "awk"
was not GNU awk.)

Please note that the last release (1.0.6-1) has not been uploaded to
Debian yet.

- - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mandos/mandos_1.0.7-1.dsc

Kind regards