Re: lintian complaining about modified files

Hello Magnus,

Magnus Holmgren wrote:
On onsdagen den 19 november 2008, Andreas Tscharner wrote:
I use the dpatch system to make the requested changes in the sources
(only 1 dpatch changing only one source file).

Now lintian complains that "config.guess and 1 more" are changed, but
not by dpatch. I suppose that these files get changed in the build process.

What is the correct way to get this problem solved?

You can simply gunzip /usr/share/doc/dpatch/examples/dpatch/01_config.dpatch.gz and put it in debian/patches (and list it in 00list) and it will take care of things.

I did that, but config.guess and config.sub are still changed during the build process. What could go wrong? Which files doI need to have a close look at?

TIA and best regards
	Andreas
--

Andreas Tscharner   andy@vis.ethz.ch   ICQ-No. 14356454