Re: RFS: nedit (updated package)

Dear mentors,

Laurent Guignard found a bug in my packaging (failed to build twice in a
row).

I uploaded a new version which incorporates the first patch directly in
the debian/rules file, thus always removing created symlinks in the
clean rule.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nedit/nedit_5.6~cvs20081118-2.dsc

If somebody is willing to review it, but wants the version number plain
xxx-1 please let me know.

Paul