Re: RFS: reiser4progs (updated package)

Felix Zielcke wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.0.7-1
of my package "reiser4progs".
I hope that I'm soon a DM so probable this is a one time upload.

It builds these binary packages:
libreiser4-dev - Reiser4's filesystem access and manipulation library
mkreiser4-udeb - user-level tool to make Reiser4 filesystems (udeb)
reiser4progs - administration utilities for the Reiser4 filesystem
reiser4progs-udeb - user-level tools to manage Reiser4 filesystems (udeb)

The upload would fix these bugs: 483027, 497413

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/reiser4progs/reiser4progs_1.0.7-1.dsc

Kind regards

Felix,

I will see if I can take a look at this. Are you also going to pick up maintenance on libaal?

Thanks!

Barry deFreese