Re: RFS: gmusicbrowser

Ben Finney wrote:
It would help prospective sponsors of this package to know why it
should be included in Debian; that is, what benefits it gives to a
user such that they would prefer it over all the other music browsers
in Debian.

Fortunately, you have a good place to put that information: the
package description. Please post an appropriate long description for
the package with your RFS.

Sorry, I took the template from mentors.debian.net and I did copy paste, there
was nothing about the description (which is obviously on debian/control).

This is what I've written:
--
 gmusicbrower is a powerful graphic browser which supports libraris with
 a great number of songs (>10,000)