Re: RFS: battery-stats (updated package)

Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
Hum, I can't see the .desktop file. Can you please add I and I'll upload the package.

I attached some changes I did to fix two remaining errors. Please apply the patch:
E: battery-stats: bad-test-in-menu-item /usr/share/menu/battery-stats:3
E: battery-stats: menu-icon-not-in-xpm-format /usr/share/battery-stats/pixmaps/battery-stats.png

Hi,
thanks for your help, I've applied the patch and added a .desktop file.
I've uploaded the package to mentors with the same version.

Cheers
Antonio