RFS: fspy - filesystem activity monitoring tool

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fspy".

* Package name    : fspy
  Version         : 0.1.0-1
  Upstream Author : Richard Sammet <richard.sammet@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://mytty.org/fspy/
* License         : GPL
  Programming Lang: C
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
fspy       - filesystem activity monitoring tool

The upload would fix these bugs: 513577

 fspy is an easy to use Linux filesystem activity monitoring tool which is
 meant to be small, fast and to handle system resources conservative.
 You can apply filters, use diffing and your own output format in order to get
 the best results.

screenshots:
http://mytty.org/fspy/regular_exec.png
http://mytty.org/fspy/advanced_exec.png