Re: Closing bugs, incrementing release number, and uploads to mentors.debian.net

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> Since #389199 (and #386354) I strongly recommend to mark all
> unreleased versions as UNRELEASED

I do. However, I only upload when I release it, so at that point it's
not unreleased any more, and I change the suite (usually to
“unstable”). Why would the “UNRELEASED” suite survive to be
uploaded, even to mentors.debian.net?

--
 \          “When we call others dogmatic, what we really object to is |
  `\   their holding dogmas that are different from our own.” —Charles |