Re: RFS: ng-spice-rework (new package)

Hi George and the others

The lintian warnings are added below.
> > The package is more or less lintian clean :)
>
> What does that mean? You better describe what the problem is and find ways
> to deal with it properly. Uploading a *new* package with already known
> flaws, is not the same as uploading a new package which has been known to
> be good, then flaws has been revealed, and you upload a better version in
> order to alleviate the impact, knowing that some flaws are still there, but
> you don't have good means to deal with them yet.

W: ngspice: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/cmpp
W: ngspice: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/ngmakeidx
W: ngspice: binary-without-manpage usr/bin/ngproc2mod
W: ngspice: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/ngspice/contrib/mslib/COPYING
W: ngspice: extra-license-file usr/share/doc/ngspice/contrib/scripts/COPYING
N: 10 tags overridden (10 errors)

The ten warnings that I overrode are the following:
ngspice: unstripped-binary-or-object
Linitian doesn't know the file types of the files in question.

The other warnings are so minor that I will rather keep them as a reminder
until later than making a bad quickfix.

Cheers
Gudjon