RFS: python-libasyncns

Hi,

I filled an ITP (#510266) and created the package for python-libasyncns,
python binding for libasyncns.

libasyncns is a C library for Linux/Unix for executing name service
queries asynchronously. It is an asynchronous wrapper around
getaddrinfo(3), getnameinfo(3), res_query(3) and res_search(3) from libc
and libresolv.

The problem is that it depends on libasyncns >= 0.7, but only 0.3 is
packaged for debian.
I put 0.3 in debian/control so that the package compiles, but it has to
be 0.7 when libasyncns 0.7 will be released. I filled a bug (#510269).

Is it possible to upload a package depending on another one that is not
uptodate?

Package URL: http://www.lagaule.org/debian/python-libasyncns

Any comment is welcome.
I already have a sponsor for another package, so I can ask him to
sponsor me again for this one, but as it's my first python library, I
ask here for a review.

Thanks for your comments and help.
--
Yann