RFS: rednotebook (NEW)

Dear mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for my package rednotebook, a daily journal with
calendar, templates and keyword searching.

Version:		0.4.0
Upstream author:	Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp@web.de>
URL:			http://rednotebook.sf.net/
License:		GPLv2
Language:		Python

The full description reads:
 RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal to keep track of notes and
 thoughts throughout the day. It includes a calendar navigation,
 customisable templates for each day, and a keywork search and cloud.

This upload closes ITP bug 507939.

I believe the package is in good shape (it is certainly lintian clean)
and is not complex, so even if you are unable to upload I would
appreciate any comments. It includes a simple man page that I have sent
upstream already.

The dsc is available on mentors.d.n at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rednotebook/rednotebook_0.4.0-1.dsc

Thanks in advance,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire

PGP/GPG: 0xDB800B52 / 4216 F01F DCA9 21AC F3D3  A903 CA6B EA3E DB80 0B52
Sending of encrypted mail is encouraged