RFC: clojure (and a request to join pkg-java)

Hello,

I am seeking comments on my package "clojure"; I would also like to
request membership in pkg-java so I can maintain the package there.
I am not seeking sponsorship at present due to the lenny freeze.

* Package name    : clojure
  Version         : 0.0.20081217-1
  Upstream Author : Rich Hickey <richhickey@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://clojure.org/
* License         : Eclipse Public License 1.0, 3-clause BSD
  Section         : devel

It builds these binary packages:
clojure - a Lisp dialect for the JVM

 Clojure is a dynamic programming language that targets the Java Virtual
 Machine. It is designed to be a general-purpose language, combining the
 approachability and interactive development of a scripting language with
 an efficient and robust infrastructure for multithreaded programming.
 Clojure is a compiled language - it compiles directly to JVM bytecode,
 yet remains completely dynamic. Every feature supported by Clojure is
 supported at runtime. Clojure provides easy access to the Java
 frameworks, with optional type hints and type inference, to ensure that
 calls to Java can avoid reflection.
 .
 Clojure is a dialect of Lisp, and shares with Lisp the code-as-data
 philosophy and a powerful macro system. Clojure is predominantly a
 functional programming language, and features a rich set of immutable,
 persistent data structures. When mutable state is needed, Clojure offers
 a software transactional memory system and reactive Agent system that
 ensure clean, correct, multithreaded designs.

The package is lintian/pbuilder clean.

An upload would close #454566, #510356.

The package is available from:
 dget http://www.pcc.me.uk/~peter/debian/clojure_0.0.20081217-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone reviewed this package for me.

Thanks,
--
Peter