Re: RFS: tuxcmd

Hi

I yust reuploaded package whith improvements done:

On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 03:06:00PM +0100, Michal Čihař wrote:
> Dne Sun, 7 Dec 2008 19:25:47 +0100
> Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
> > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> > - Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
> > - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/tuxcmd/tuxcmd_0.6.50-1.dsc
>
> Why is it only arch: i386 amd64?

As you proposed in this subthread I changed the arch again back to
any.

> Also debian/copyright lacks some information:
> - translation copyrights are not included
> - also some source files have more than one copyright holders
>
> Using http://wiki.debian.org/Proposals/CopyrightFormat might be also a
> good idea.

I followed that, but have still some unsure points abaout that.
Example:

Files: *
Copyright: Copyright 2008, Tomáš Bžatek <tbzatek@users.sourceforge.net>
License: GPL-2+
 On Debian systems the full text of the GNU General Public License can be found
 in the `/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL' file.

Wiki-Proposal states, that for the copyright I should list all
including years. Some of the files have different copyright years, so
I need to really have for each such file an appropriate Section, even
the License and Author is the same?
Example: ./UChecksum.pas (Copyright 2004, by Tomas Bzatek), and
./UConfig.pas (Copyright 2008, by Tomas Bzatek).

The wiki Proposal states "The copyright statement SHOULD include
copyright year(s) and the copyright holder's name" (revision 413)
So I'm still unsure about this point, but fixed the rest of the
copyright file (in particular the translations files).

Furthermore I tryied to improve the package description, to not
confuse the reader about shiping in tuxcmd package the extension VFS
modules, and add a note also in README.Debian that those comes with an
additional package tuxcmd-modules.

The tuxcmd-modules package is still not ready yet.

Thanks again for checking and kind regards
Salvatore