Re: RFS: gtkglarea (updated package)

Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.2.3-4 of my package "gtkglarea", which was orphaned earlier this year. I intend to maintain the package in the future, as it is a dependency of some software I am interested in.

It builds these binary packages:
gtkglarea5 - shared library for the GTK+ OpenGL area widget
gtkglarea5-dev - OpenGL area widget for GTK+

The upload would fix these bugs: 124159, 171922, 209649, 267287, 471986

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main co\
ntrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gtkglarea/gtkglarea_1.2.3-\
4.dsc

Kind regards
Morten Kjeldgaard

I can take a look as I was looking at this as a removal candidate anyway. Be forewarned though, if we do go through with the GTK+1.2 removal for squeeze, this will be on the list.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese