RFS: webcpp (adoption, bugfix and standards/dh7)

Dear mentors,

I am seeking a sponsor for my package webcpp. This is an adoption of
Roberto Sanchez's package and includes these changes:

* patch that has been in BTS for a while
* standards version 3.8.0
* debhelper v7 and all that it entails

The upload fixes these bugs: 493131, 483485. It is lintian clean except
for a warning 'ancient-libtool admin/ltconfig'.

The package dsc can be found at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/webcpp/webcpp_0.8.4-6.dsc

Even if you are unable to sponsor, I would appreciate your feedback as
I'm trying to learn to produce really solid packages.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire