RFS: neotool

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "neotool".

* Package name    : neotool
  Version         : 1.2
  Upstream Author : AntiSol <antisol@internode.on.net>
* URL             : http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/NeoTool
* License         : GPLv3
  Programming Lang: Bash
  Description     : Util to manage Openmoko smartphones

Neotool is a bash script which provides a friendly GUI frontend to some
common management tasks for Openmoko smartphones. It is for example
possible to flash and backup the phone using NeoTool.

It uses dfu-util (already in sid) to access the phone.

It builds these binary packages:
neotool    - Util to manage Openmoko smartphones

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/neotool/neotool_1.2-1.dsc

Kind regards