RFS: scid (updated package). Just check not upload.

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 3.6.26-1
of my package "scid".

But before this can be uploaded I have to wait for a orphan confirmation
from QA. This will be the end of next week.
Before that time I would appreciate it if somebody would check the package
on errors or give me some other tips to improve it and make the package
ready to upload if I get the green light.

It builds these binary packages:
scid       - chess database

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/scid/scid_3.6.26-1.dsc

I would be glad if someone can check this package for me.

Kind regards
 W. van den akker

believed to be clean.