Re: hi from argentina, info about "complex package"

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 15:54:23 David Damian Faerman wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new in this list, I have read a lot about make a simple package but
> I can't find any info about the other package types...  (multiple
> binary, library, kernel module).
>

> Thanks
> David

Dear David: it is custom here at mentors to help people with their first packages, mostly because it is considered too difficult to properly package those "other types" until you have plenty expertise of the simple one-binary type. Anyway, multiple binary is not too different from single binary.

Noel
er Envite