RFS: ltp (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 20080930+dfsg-1
of my package "ltp".

It builds these binary packages:
ltp        - The Linux Test Project test suite
ltp-commands-test - Command tests for the Linux Test Project
ltp-dev    - development files for Linux Test Project
ltp-disc-test - Disk I/O tests for the Linux Test Project
ltp-kernel-test - kernel tests for the Linux Test Project
ltp-misc-test - Misc. tests for the Linux Test Project
ltp-network-test - Network tests for the Linux Test Project
ltp-tools  - Utilities for running the Linux Test Project test suite

The upload would fix these bugs: 496411

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free - dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/ltp/ltp_20080930+dfsg-1.dsc

There are some lintian warnings:

1) watch file should mangle version: this is a false positive, the watch file does mangle version (dversionmangle)

2) suid binary /usr/lib/.../setuid_test: This is a simple binary to test setuid execution works. All it does is returning a value indicating if it's running suid.

Kind regards
 Jiri Palecek