Re: RFS: kio-ftps-kde4

Le jeudi 09 octobre 2008 à 00:11, Sune Vuorela a écrit :
> On 2008-10-08, Laurent Léonard <laurent@open-minds.org> wrote:
> > --nextPart1282828.IVFam4LvNy
> >
> > Can I simply update the package after the modifications or do I have
> > to=20 increment the revision number and add related informations in the
> > changelog= =20
> > file ?
>
> Some people insist on increasing the revision., some people insist of the
> opposite (that first upload should be revision -1).
>
> But there is also a few that doesn't care much.
>
> /Sune

Hi Sune,

I tried to build my package under Debian Sid but your patch to allow support
of cmake in dh_make doesn't seem to be already applied in dh-make from Sid...
What is the best solution ? Applying your patch manually on a dh_make from
Sid ? Or perhaps you have a dh-make deb package with your patch integrated on
a private FTP ? An other solution ?

Thank you,
--
Laurent Léonard