Re: Packaging with CMake

Le lundi 06 octobre 2008 à 03:14, Matthew Palmer a écrit :
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 01:45:10AM +0200, Laurent Léonard wrote:
> > I try to build the package kio-ftps, but the 0.2 version (for KDE 4) uses
> > CMake. What is the procedure to build a Debian package with CMake ?
>
> It's no different to any other package.  You put cmake in the build-deps,
> run it to build and install the software, then use dh_install to shuffle
> the files where they need to go.
>
> - Matt

Could you give me a sample rules file with cmake calls ?

I put the cmake call in the "build-stamp" section, but when I use
dpkg-builpackage it try to do a "make clean" before executing cmake... If I
delete the "make clean" call the deb package is correctly generated but I
have some problems to get clean sources again. What can I do in the "clean"
section to clean the files generated by cmake ?

Or perhaps I should execute cmake in the "configure-stamp" section ?

--
Laurent Léonard