RFS: lunar (NMU)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.2-3.1
of package "lunar".

lunar is a converter program between Chinese calendar and the normal calendar.

package lunar is marked as LowNMU[1], in this upload, I fix a
algorithm which will generate wrong result in 2033. I did not touch
the lintian warning issues, because this is only a NMU.

please help upload, thanks.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/l/lunar.html

It builds these binary packages:
lunar      - Chinese Lunar Calendar conversion utility

The upload would fix these bugs: 366918

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/lunar/lunar_2.2-3.1.dsc

Kind regards